Inclusive India Economic Forum (IIEF) is an initiative by Janmabhumi to bring together key participants in Financial Services Sector and align them with Government of India’s financial inclusion agenda. IIEF is first of its kind in Kerala and is set to attract over 250 guests (on invite only) consisting of key personalities in areas of politics and business.
Some of the Key themes that will be discussed include:
• Make in India – Rebooting India’s growth engine
• Digital Economy – India’s progress and road ahead
• Demonetization: Real impact on India’s economy and Inclusion targets
• Defence Manufacturing: Opportunities ahead for Make in India
• Demystifying Economic Reforms and Inflation: The hidden link
• GeM (Government E-Market): Revolutionary accelerator for Inclusive Growth
In addition to the panel discussions, IIEF will be recognizing and awarding organizations for their outstanding efforts in facilitating a cashless economy, easing the effects of demonetization and transforming the digital landscape of India in sectors such as Retail, Banking, NBFC, Micro-Finance, Small Finance Banks and Fintech.